-
February 20th, 2006, 09:58 AM
#21
Inactive Member
Re: Seeking past Region D tourney info
Kelly beat TS by about 25-30 points that year. Dave Bentley was the coach at Twin Springs, and Jim Goforth the coach at Kelly.
Kelly beat Parry McClure in 5 overtimes in the semi-finals and lost to Madison County in the finals.
Yes, Steve Niece played on that team.
-
February 22nd, 2006, 05:33 PM
#22
Inactive Member
Re: Seeking past Region D tourney info
I believe I can help with some of the info. I know PV went in 83, 85, 86, and 87. They won in 83 and lost in the finals in both 86 and 87. Jonesville (Winston Terry)beat Haysi in 85; Pound (Mike Greear last second shot)beat PV in 86; Hurley (Keith Justus last second shot in 3 OT) beat PV in 87.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks